Well, after a recent trip to Toys R Us the boys both noticed the new bed rails we got for when Sean moves to a big boy bed. Both of them LOVED the idea of it and couldn't wait to share a room. We weren't so sure that they were going to go for it. But, so far so good!
We're a little afraid of the day when we make these beds into bunk beds.
Now, what are we going to do with Sean's old room and crib???
4 comments:
Ummmmm, my heart is racing with excitement!! What ARE you going to do with it?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm thinking about a "Pool Hall" like Kramer did on Seinfeld.
Love it!! Sean sleeps like Taia does! I think it's time for # 3! You need some pink! :)
I just stumbled on your blog and have to say you have an absolutely beautiful family! Love your photos!
Love the Sandwich boardwalk photo hope you printed it and framed it :) Such fun to see other's blogs. Hope you can find time to visit mine someday.
Have a wonderful Holiday season!
Post a Comment